Is Feminization Sexy? -- Slutty Maid Gets Punished

This is a topic I usually stay away from because it directly contradicts what I feel about Female Led Relationship dynamics. 

If you want a female led relationship why do you want your submissive partner to be more female? If you are turned on by strong women dominating you then why do you have to abandon your masculinity and become female to be comfortable with it?


Make no mistake, I am shaming no-one for their preferences. If feminization or playing with gender turns you on then more power to you. It just, in my own head, defeats the purpose of femdom.

I've mentioned before that dominating the strong is so much better than dominating the weak. If I am going to be proud of my own dominance I would much rather tame a lion than a kitten. 

Still, I never like to be perplexed by sexual preferences. Understanding the mindset of submissives (of all sorts) is the first step in being a good dominant. So I started researching.

The first thing to know is the term 'Sissy' which, if I'm not mistaken, refers to a man who dresses up as a woman for sexual purposes. This is a kink shared by both gay and straight men. 

The next thing to know is that they can mostly be split into two separate types. 

--The first is a sissy, for whom this is a form of humiliation. The treatment he receives from his Dom or Domme could be punishment for not being manly enough. Alternatively the humiliation could come from wanting to be a woman (in a sexual sense, this is different from being transgender) but feeling ashamed of his lack of femininity. 
--The other is a sissy, who admires women and might want to enjoy the benefits of traditional womanhood. This is also connected to submissiveness but it seems to come more from the desire to be treated as a 'lady'. This involves being dominated yes but also being spoiled and protected. 

When I started to think about 'sissiness' in that way I felt as though I understood where sissies were coming from. 

People who dominate sissies I still know nothing about but I would love to learn more. If you are a sissy, or are in a relationship with one, or just have thoughts or ideas on the subject, please leave a comment below. I would love to learn more. 

I write a lot of Matriarchy themed fiction. So I thought that the best way to gain a greater understanding was to look at this through the lens of my own kinks. This led me to recording a story about about a male maid (because in matriarchal fiction, service jobs are usually undertaken by men) working for a powerful woman. He has tried to seduce her and she punishes him for it. 

I will admit, I created something that may or may not fall into a proper sissy dynamic but I would love to hear your thoughts. Check it out and tell me what you think. 

And once again, if you have any thoughts on sissies as a fetish, let me know. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matriarchal Universes in Fiction

Spanking Chronicles: Diaper Position

Spanking Chronicles: Over the Knee