My View of Female Led Relationships

People tend to think that there is a one size fits all system for FLR or femdom in general. It just means that the woman is dominant, the man is submissive and there is no more nuance to it than that. 

My view of FLR is similar to the way men viewed their relationships with women before the 20th century. There was an exchange of protection, being provided for and guidance for obedience, service and companionship. At the same time (except in bad circumstances) there was an element of respect on both sides. 

It is not enough to control someone and dominate them. There has to be an element of affection involved. The 'more flies with honey than with vinegar' approach is what I go for. Pair kindness and generosity with discipline and firmness and you will have a boy that is loyal and grateful to the end of time. Control a boy through fear and the only power you have is fear. You have to ask yourself, "Is he doing this for me or is he doing it because he doesn't want to be punished?"

Obviously punishment must play a big role in keeping your boy in line but I think many Female relationship leaders apply it more liberally than is needed. 

Not that I would EVER tell another Mistress how to treat her boy. What doesn't work for one couple may work wonderfully for another. 

And that is my exact point. FLD is not a label that encompasses one type of relationship. The only thing we have in common is that the woman is the head of the relationship. Everything else depends on the boy and his Mistress. 

Comments

  1. I am so glad to see that affection is a concern. I want to obey not to tear myself down, but to lift her up. My desire is to meet her desires as the primary goal. Obeience is less about humiliation and more about trust and service. Fullfilling her requirements becomes the focal point and loving punishment is necessary at times. I thrive on her intensity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma'am.. Thank You so much for sharing Your delicious style of FLD with us. I couldn't agree more that there there are as many ways to do this as there are people willing to do this. It truly is an art and commitment that benefits from deep listening to build deep trust and safety for both partners, thus opening the soul, mind and body to ever expanding consciousness....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Matriarchal Universes in Fiction

Spanking Chronicles: Diaper Position

Spanking Chronicles: Over the Knee