Spanking Chronicles: On My Lap

Welcome back to the Spanking Chronicles, the weekly series where I look at different spanking positions and measure their effectiveness and appropriateness before giving my thoughts on them. I wasn't really sure what to call this week's position as I am not sure if it actually has a widely used name. And no 'On My Lap' is not what you think it is. 

Description: This position requires the spanker to be seated. The spankee will then sit on the spanker's lap with their back to them and bend over so that their upper body is draped across her thighs. It also helps for the spankee to arch his back and push the ass up. This one unlike OTK puts the ass right in front of the spanker. 

Effectiveness: This position is effective in much the same way OTK is but unlike that one there is less chance of the boy wriggling around. He can also cling to your legs for support which heightens the intimacy of the act. It is effective for hand spankings but I think it is mostly good paired with the use of a paddle. It is more akward than OTK in terms of swing so you are pretty much limited to those two if you want an effective punishment. You could try other implements but I don't think you will get the same results. 

Appropriateness: It is quite an intimate position so this may be appropriate for maintenance discipline especially between committed couples or just people who want to play. It is also appropriate if you just want to focus on the arse. This will not give you free reign to smack any other places, in particular the thighs. So use it if you want to localise your spanking to that particular area. It may also be appropriate for incorporating a little arse play or throwing some toys into the mix. It is a good position for the boy to hold his cheeks apart so best make use of that. 

My Feelings: This is one I often forget about and I don't know why because it is such a good spanking for the kind of disciplinarian I am. It's intimate. It produces pain but limits swing so it's not too much. It's comfortable and you can use it for both discipline and play. I really should remember it more often and I wish more people used it. This wasn't a position it was easy to get a picture of. 

Final scores: Versatility = 5/10 (would have been lower but gets extra points for it's appropriateness for toys). Pain = 5/10. Humiliation = 5/10 (incidental). Comfort 9/10. My personal score= 8/10 (definitely one to use more often).


Check out my erotic audio stories, monologues and ASMRs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matriarchal Universes in Fiction

Spanking Chronicles: Diaper Position

Spanking Chronicles: Over the Knee