Spanking Chronicles: Over the Knee

 This is the start of a series of blog posts I will be doing about different methods and positions of spanking, their effectiveness, their appropriateness, and how I personally feel about them. 

So let's start with an old classic: Over the Knee

Description: Over the Knee is pretty self explanatory. The spanker is sitting and the spankee lies across the knee with their arse either in the center or at the edge of one thigh. This is a position that is perfect for hand spanking but also permits the use of certain smaller implements. It's a position that is comfortable for both parties so focus can be placed entirely on the punishment.

Effectiveness: This is very effective for boys who crave comfort or are prone to feeling guilty. A quick punishment can be administered in this position if you want to administer corner time. If he has been standing for his punishment (especially a long one) you probably don't want to leave him standing in the corner for too long. It is effective with boys who have genuine respect for you. It is also quite an intimate position so it is good for boys you are close to. But above all, that intimacy is one of dominance. It has a tendency to make boys regress mentally temporarily. So despite it's gentle nature, the OTK spanking is good for establishing dominance.

Appropriateness: This is appropriate for a variety of situations. Maintenance spankings can be administered this way as it is a more gentle position and if the boy hasn't currently done anything wrong you don't want to be too rough. It's a favourite of gentle dommes who enjoy the intimacy of dominating a boy. If you want to make the spanking sexual, this is perfect. You have access to his balls, his hole and his cock. The cock can be put between the legs to keep him in place or he can rub against your thigh. 

My feelings: I personally LOVE this position. It is my favourite one. I love the feeling of control it gives me and I love that my boy is otherwise comfortable (spanking aside). This spanking can be quick or it can go on for hours (with breaks of course). I also love this just as a position. I have often taken a boy over my knee without spanking him, just stroked his behind as we chatted or watched TV. It's comforting and satisfying. 

Final scores: Versatility = 9/10 (point deducted for longer implements). Pain = 7/10 (less momentum from the arm). Humiliation = 7/10 (being treated like a little boy is humiliating but there are much worse positions). Comfort 10/10. My personal score= 9/10. 


So boys, what do you think of OTK?

Check out my erotic audios and erotic ASMR




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matriarchal Universes in Fiction

Spanking Chronicles: Diaper Position