Mutual Masturbation

 This is something I haven't explored in my stories all that much but I am surprised because I've always had a slightly voyeuristic streak. I guess I did cover this a little in my 'Watching Pleasure' blog post. In that I laid out why I think watching subs masturbate is arousing but that was mostly surrounding my obedience kink and how the idea of them obeying me and stripping themselves bare (physically and emotionally) just because I told them to is what is hot. 

However there is the plain and simple aspect of just thinking that the image of someone pleasure themselves is hot. 

When you are in the hands of another there is a certain amount of control you have to surrender. That means there is also a certain amount of pressure removed. If you are doing it yourself there can be either an ease or a desperation depending on the circumstance. 

Ease: If you are in no hurry then pleasuring your own cock can be easy because you set the pace and give yourself what you need. You need to slow down? You can do that. You need to stop and play with other parts of your body? You can do that too.

Desperation: However, in cases where you are chasing an orgasm, or someone else is watching a sense of urgency and pressure can take over you and cumming becomes something you desperately need in order to get rid of that feeling. 

To be honest, I like to see desperation on boy's faces. Of course having a lovely boy in his knees enjoying himself is a lovely sight but before long I want to see him get more and more worked up. I want to see passion. It is like he is submitting to his own body. All he can do is what his hind brain wants him to ... unless of course I tell him otherwise. 

Then of course, I start touching myself then that will only spur him on faster. We are out of each other's reach but still contributing to each other's pleasure. There is an element of the forbidden within it. I have to admit, i do get a kick out of knowing a boy wants to touch me but he can't. 

With that in mind I decided to dedicate this next audio erotica to mutual masturbation. Here's a little preview:


Jason, true to form seemed to take this as a challenge and dropped to his knees, spreading his thighs and arching his back so his cock was on full display. He started by stroking his thighs and rocking his hips, getting her embarrassingly wet before he even touched his cock (not that she would ever let him know that).

He licked his lips, almost daring her to touch herself before he did. These were the kinds of games she was growing to love but giving in was not an option. “If you don’t touch that cock you will not be leaving this building satisfied.”

Smirking he started stroking, running his thumb over the head that was already leaking precum. Maria stood up and walking over to her desk, taking out some hand lotion in order to make her masturbation smooth and more compfortable. Oh was the a mistake. The obscene, wet noises the moisture created made her cunt drip in anticipation. It wasn’t long before she couldn’t handle it anymore and pulled up skirt, took off her panties and started rubbing her aching clit. Jason smiled as though this was some kind of victory. Oh she was going to make him sorry for that.

“Do you want to put your cock inside?” she asked. “Do you want to feel how wet you make me? Are you aching to know what a women really feels like?” his smile faltered at the words and she knew she was winning. “Your hand just isn’t enough is it? You are a whore inside a gentleman’s body and it’s killing you not to climb onto my desk and present your cock to be isn’t it? You have waited so long. You don’t want to wait any more do you? 


Question: What do you boys think of mutual masturbation?


Check out my erotic audios and erotic ASMR


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matriarchal Universes in Fiction

Spanking Chronicles: Diaper Position

Spanking Chronicles: Over the Knee