Merry Christmas. Have you been a good boy this year?

Merry Christmas to all the boys out there in need of a guiding hand this season. If I had my way I would be sitting with a cocktail in hand watching a nice boy put a turkey in the oven. 

One of my friends is ... not in a female led relationship exactly, but she definitely wears the trousers. Her husband is a darling and he loves to cook. I went to their house for boxing day one year and very nearly took him home with me. So Merry Christmas to them. 

To be honest, my ideal Christmas is a little like my Sunday morning routine. Being woken up with a nice cup of tea. But rather than breakfast in bed I would like to be served breakfast at the table and eat it with my boy. I would compliment him on the fruits of his labour and kiss his neck. 

I would then tell him to do the dishes as I watched. I know this is weird as hell but I've said previously that I find men doing chores, incredibly arousing. I don't know if it is the service aspect or if it is just a side effect of my obedience kink but I love it. I'd either chat to him or just watch his pretty figure in silence. 

Of course we would exchange physical gifts but I would much rather an experience than a gift. I made a monologue imagining a boy performing a striptease as a Secret Santa gift. Maybe he would surprise me with something like that. 

I'd love to spend the morning relaxing with him but dinner is to be made and whose job do you think that is? ;)

Although, I would make the brussel sprouts. Of my circle of friends and family most of the men are generally better cooks than the women but I am the only one who makes sprouts that people will eat. Will I tell you my secret? I most certainly will not. 

So, once the sprouts are done I will spend my morning relaxing and getting ready. 

Eating, drinking and merriment follows the arrival of loved ones but once everyone leaves then is my time to give my boy his reward for all his hard work. He gets to cum in me. 

This is what I love about gentle femdom. I guess I am kinky but femdom doesn't have to be kinky. It can just be the female partner taking care of the male. He can just lie there and let me tease and pleasure his body like the precious little sub he is. 

Unlike my harsh Domme counterparts, domination has never been about hurting someone or even about making them lesser. For me domination has always been about protection and care and the service and obedience bestowed upon me is an expression of gratitude. 

So making sweet love to a sweet boy is how I would like to end Christmas. Sadly, it is not to be this year. 

Hopefully next year will be better for all of us. Merry Christmas boys. Stay safe and well and do as you are told. 


P.S. Thank-you to one of my Good Boy followers who gave me some very good advice about how to deal with an overly needy boy. I'll let him and the rest of you know how said boy is progressing some time in the New Year. 


Check out my erotic audios and erotic ASMR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matriarchal Universes in Fiction

Spanking Chronicles: Diaper Position

Spanking Chronicles: Over the Knee