What do you do when a Boy wants too much of your time?

 


So I am genuinely looking for a bit of advice here. 

If you don't read my blog I'll just say that there are two boys in my life whom I provide discipline for. These relationships are non-sexual. 

One of my boys is more independent but the other is rather needy. I don't see that as something to be ashamed of. In fact if one has a needy personality I think it can be quite damaging to close oneself off and not reach out when it is necessary. But I also believe that a Domme's responsibility is to guide a boy. A leader is not supposed to do all the work. 

I am very proud of the boy I have who keeps to his schedule, knows exactly when he needs discipline, and is respectful of my time. 

The other ... how can I put this?

Well, the best analogy I can give is a hypochondriac wasting a doctor's time. 

He thinks he needs discipline when he doesn't. He is constantly asking questions about how to conduct himself. And he gets upset with himself even if his behaviour is fine (this one happens infrequently though).

I am just at my wit's end on how to deal with him. I have tried: 

  • Punishing him for time wasting
  • Providing self discipline guidelines
  • Asking a female friend of his to keep an eye on his state
  • I've even talked to his mother (She doesn't know about the discipline I just told her that he was constantly texting me and acted concerned as if there was something going on in his life. I know there isn't but I thought it would nudge her into having a talk with him about his neediness).
God I wish I lived in a society that accepted male discipline as a common part of every day life. Then I could fob off these duties onto his mother.

I know a lot of Dommes might cut him off but I simply won't do that. I think it is cruel. Plus, I do not accept failure. If I fail to make this boy self-sufficient I will have failed him. At the end of the day he is a sub boy who is having trouble transitioning into submissive manhood. (Please don't take that to mean his is underage or much younger than me, he isn't. It's a maturity issue). 

So, any ideas?


Check out my erotic audios and erotic ASMR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matriarchal Universes in Fiction

Spanking Chronicles: Diaper Position

Spanking Chronicles: Over the Knee