The State of Gentle Domination

 I apologise, that this is not going to be the usual blog post but I have been thinking long and hard about where I want to go with my writing and recording. I love doing it and my patrons are amazing. Feedback and likes and comments keep motivation high and help me think of new ideas. 

However, I seem to have hit a brick wall for the last number of months as to gaining listeners. So ideas for how to get my work out there a little bit more has been on my mind. Literotica has been great. In terms of its whole purpose as a site, it is perfect for my work. 

Considering the fact that Gentle Domination is not as popular as it's bigger, meaner sibling, I was surprised by the people who said that this was the kind of domination they craved. So clearer there is demand out there for my kind of work. I just don't know how large or small. 

Literotica seems to have given all that it can to me in terms of an audience. Not that I will stop posting there, no way, I love the community. Still, I want to see how far this niche reaches. 

Gentle Domination is not in the spotlight enough. A lot of people (non practitioners) who think of domination don't even seem to think it can exist. That is crazy to me as I have always thought of domination as being a gentle thing. Most human beings respond far better to kindness that cruelty (faux cruelty) so why don't more people know that you don't have to be physical, or aggressive or even meanly aloof to someone to have power over them?

Anyway, where does this leave me? Why am I saying all this? Well, I want to contribute to getting this form of domination out there more and find people who have been unsuccessfully searching for it. So I want ideas on where else I can post, what else I can do to expand. 

Any ideas are appreciated or if you just want to chat, leave a comment below or visit my Patreon page for my free audios and more information on what I do.

Thank-you everyone

Check out my erotic audio stories, monologues and ASMRs

Comments

  1. Thanks to you I have been growing more attracted to gentle Femdom after being into more severe-themed Femdom on and off for years. Your work is passionately hot as well as endearingly romantic and its a delight for us males that You are setting this example and showing us the way. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Matriarchal Universes in Fiction

Spanking Chronicles: Diaper Position

Spanking Chronicles: Over the Knee