Spanking Chronicles: Lying Flat

Welcome back to the Spanking Chronicles. A series of blog posts where I lay out different spanking positions in details and go over how effective and appropriate they are before giving you my personal thoughts and ranking them. This week's position is a little boring but no less important as a result. This one is: Lying Flat.


Description: Not much needs to be said for this position. The spankee lays face down on a flat surface and the spanker rains smacks from above. There is not much variation to this position and its comfort level really depends on what one is lying on. The spanker can order the back to be arched for better aim, or the buttocks to be clenched for greater pain. Either way, this one is pretty standard. 

Effectiveness: This can be a very effective position for a painful punishment. The surface supports the whole body so the spankee can be kept there for as long as the spanker wants. Plus, gravity does a lot of work in maximizing the amount of pain that is dealt out here. They are only limited by the spanker's arm (and of course the boy's tolerance level. Always be sure to know the tolerance level. Some boys are tougher than others). So if your boy responds to pain this can be considered an incredibly effective position to use. Still, be mindful of your aim and do not hit his back. The kidneys are there and that can cause real damage. 

Appropriateness: This is mostly only appropriate for severe punishments. If you are into pain play it can be used for that too but I have found in my experience that this is a painful position that can go on for a long time. It is not appropriate for maintenance spankings in my opinion, or playful ones. Only true punishments. There are positions out there that can be worse than this one but I'd still say, use it only for high level infractions. 

My Feelings: I am not into pain in the slightest so I do not use this position often. I am also not one who deals with subs with real behavioural problems that would ever require something like this. So I don't have a lot of strong feelings on it due to my lack of familiarity with it. Still, it is a simple, tried and true position. So, if it is good for your needs then by all means, go ahead. 

Final scores: Versatility = 2/10. Pain = 9/10. Humiliation = 2/10. Comfort 9/10 (in terms of holding the position). My personal score= 5/10 (right down the middle with this score because I never use it but understand its effectiveness).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matriarchal Universes in Fiction

Spanking Chronicles: Diaper Position

Spanking Chronicles: Over the Knee