Spanking Chronicles: Ass Up

Welcome back to another episode of the Spanking Chronicles. A series of blog posts were we look at different spanking positions and measure their effectiveness, appropriateness, and my own feelings on them. This one is a favourite position of mine, if not a favourite spanking position. Men get asked all the time, "Are you an arse or tits man?" Women rarely ever get asked questions of the like but if they did I would definitely answer, "I am all about the arse." Perhaps that is a reason I love spanking so much but even if I'm not smacking it I still love to look at it, especially when it is being offered so tantalisingly. Anyway, let's explore this position. 

Description: Spankee will either be kneeling on the floor or another flat surface and he will push his forehead to the ground and his arse in the air. Simple as that. It's not a difficult position to hold or maintain, especially if the surface is comfortable. To make it even more comfortable it is good if the boy lays his chest down on the surface and turns his cheek so that is face is on the floor. 

Effectiveness: Putting him physically lower and making him offer his arse to you is effective is making him vulnerable both physically and psychologically. Also, other delicate areas like his cock and balls are exposed and on display. The psychological aspect of offering one's self for punishment is very powerful. If someone is being physically held down then a certain amount of responsibility in the situation is taken away from them but with this situation they could stop at any time but don't because their mistress doesn't want them to. And a deep part of the boy doesn't want to either. 

Appropriateness: The appropriateness of this position really depends on your disciplinary style. It could be used for punishments or maintenance spankings but it all depends on you, your boy and what you want to achieve from the spanking. If you want your punishment to be more business like so there is no room for play or arousal then perhaps this one is not appropriate. However, if for any reason it is appropriate to keep him waiting for his spanking then this is a good one to use. 

My feelings: As I said, I really like this position but don't use it all that much for spanking. Mostly I like to just keep boys in this position so I can look that them and know that they are offering something very special to me even if I don't take it. I've also said that I don't like to humiliate. However, incidental humiliation, I find quite arousing. Deliberately setting out to humiliate someone and make them feel bad doesn't sit well with me. However, if the situation has nothing to do with humiliation and embarrassment occurs anyway, I like that as it shows vulnerability. If I boy gets embarrassed in this position it means I can tell him there is nothing to be embarrassed about. He looks wonderful, sexy and he is doing this to make me happy. 

Final scores: Versatility = 4/10. Pain = 7/10 (could be higher if you aim for the sensitive spots). Humiliation = 7/10 (incidental). Comfort 7/10 (depends on the softness of the surface). My personal score= 7/10 (good for me. not for spanking).


Check out my erotic audio stories, monologues and ASMRs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matriarchal Universes in Fiction

Spanking Chronicles: Diaper Position

Spanking Chronicles: Over the Knee