Arranged Marriage Series: Jason's Character

 Hello all, 

I'm taking a break from the Spanking Chronicles series this week to bring you musings and questions about my series of stories involving Maria and Jason.

To be honest I've mostly just been making this up as I got along which is why the chapters are episodic in nature. They are just little slice of life short stories based on whatever romantic or naughty scenario I happen to have on my mind that day. 

I was wondering if it was worth turning it into a full blown narrative with a story from beginning to end. Though I think that would limit me in terms of the situations I could put these two in. Still, that doesn't mean I can't develop them. Jason has already started to grow in his tastes for kinky sexy and started to understand that it is all natural and he doesn't need to be ashamed of it. And Maria is weak for how beautiful and cheeky he is but is so far doing a great job on not letting that affect how she handles him. If he needs a proper punishment she will give it to him. What kind of wife would she be otherwise. 

I love Jason's character, I deliberately wrote him to have a bit of spirit because being submissive does not immediately equal being meek. I find meek to be incredibly boring. Deference: Yes. Completely and utterly subsumed by my dominance: No. 

So here is my difficulty. I am writing a submissive man from the point of view of a dominant woman and I want to know if I am doing it in a way that brings my listeners in. Anyone who has listened to my stories and monologues will know that immersion is very, very important in my work. I want someone to be able to put all else out of their mind and just sink into the world I've created. 

That is very easy with monologues. Stories, not so much. So I wanted to know if my submissive listeners can easily imagine themselves as Jason. Let me know as it would be a big help. 

In addition to this, I am thinking of doing a blog post in the future where I do a Q&A on the arranged marriage series as it is quite popular. As you know I love an active community to let me know what you think. 

Be Good

Mistress Fatale. 



Check out my erotic audio stories, monologues and ASMRs

Comments

  1. Mistress, From my perspective, You do a good job of conveying a lot of the experience of a submissive male and based on my experience there are deeper depths to be conveyed, further bouts of denial, punishment, reward and training to guide him in the surrender his ego to You... which i believe is what a long term D/s marriaage is all about; the ability to develop ever deeper levels of surrender of the male ego in service to his beloved and the divine feminine.., this requires exploration and frequent discourse with Your boy, to explore his psyche and plant and harvest the commitment, devotion and service that You desire in any particular moment!

    Gratefully.... Paul

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Matriarchal Universes in Fiction

Spanking Chronicles: Diaper Position

Spanking Chronicles: Over the Knee