Spanking Chronicles: Hands and Knees

Welcome back to 'Spanking Chronicles'. Last time we went through the Over the Knee position, it's effectiveness, it's appropriateness and my personal feelings on it. This time we are going to do the same for the Hands and Knees position. 


Description: The spankee will kneel on all fours, either on the floor or a piece of furniture. The spanker will stand or kneel behind them. This position is perfect for a wide range of implements. It can also be maintained for longer spankings especially if the hands and knees are on a comfortable surface.

Effectiveness: This is probably the position that is the most effective for all boys. The position itself brings up instant images of submission. It can be very hard to see the spanker so the fear of the punishment is easy to build up. It is effective in teaching a boy obedience in the sense that he must focus on holding his position as well as taking his spanking. However, if you want to give him a break it is easy to let him sink into the arse up position (which we will cover at a later date). Also, as we stated it is an effective position for practically any implement. A whip might be a bit of a stretch unless your aim is really good but a flogger will do in a pinch. Every other implement is designated 'easy use' in this position so you have plenty of choice. 

Appropriateness: It is very appropriate for hard, quite wild bursts of spanking. In this position you are NEVER in danger of hitting his back (a dangerous place to hit, never do this). So you can go a bit wild and only touch the fleshy parts of his buttocks and thighs. It is also appropriate for slow, tension inducing spankings. Like I said earlier, the lack of visibility of the spanker helps build up fear of the next blow. It is appropriate for lessons on posture and maintaining posture (something every important to me). I am not into foot caning but if you are it is also very easy to get him to lift his feet so you can swat at them. 

My Feelings: While I prefer Over the Knee, there is nothing that gets me hotter than seeing a bottom displayed for me. This is one I can rush or take my time with. I can pretty much just grab anything I want to use and go to town. It does lack the intimacy of over the knee but that's not really the point of the position. The point is sheer submission and focus on the punishment. 

Final scores: Versatility = 10/10. Pain = 8/10 (depends on your swing). Humiliation = 9/10 (literally brought lower than your punisher). Comfort 7/10 (depends on kneeling surface). My personal score= 8.5/10. 


Check out my erotic audios and erotic ASMR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matriarchal Universes in Fiction

Spanking Chronicles: Diaper Position

Spanking Chronicles: Over the Knee