Announcements

Hey all, it's going to be a short post this week because I have a few things I want to announce. 

First: Someone has been taking my stories and putting them onto Youtube. It was incredibly frustrating, not to mention disrespectful. 

Thankfully, I filed a copyright claim and had them taken down fairly quickly. However I have two boys to discipline in real life, a full time job, a social life to try and maintain during these times, and as much as I adore my stories and the boys who listen and support me it is certainly stressful. 

Don't worry boys I'm not stopping. 

That brings me to my second point: Do you think putting these on Youtube will garner any interest? The Patreon only content will remain Patreon only but I was thinking of double posting, Literotica and Youtube. I know ad money is pennies and it probably won't make much but I want to know if it is worth the effort because it means I'll be making a video format as well as an audio one. Not much more work but still. 

And lastly: On my Patreon I have had quite a few payments declined. This means that you are still a patron but your payment has been decline for whatever reason and this make you an inactive patron. I have no idea why this keeps happening to me. I know a few people on Patreon and it has never happened to them. So I don't know if it's my account or just bad luck. So I have 5 active patrons but a few inactive ones. If for whatever reason a boy can't be a patron anymore of course that is the right decision. However people being inactive makes it difficult for me to know how much per month my stories are making. A nightmare for my accounts. So if you are inactive please double check. 


So I think that's it. Sorry this blog post wasn't more fun. I just needed to get some important information out there and I didn't want to write a super long Patreon message. We'll be back to our usual fun programming next week. Also Guided masturbation coming soon for Very Good Boy Patrons and above. 


Check out my erotic audio and erotic ASMR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matriarchal Universes in Fiction

Spanking Chronicles: Diaper Position

Spanking Chronicles: Over the Knee