I Hate Feminization

 I know I have spoken about this before on this blog but it came to mind again because when I am looking for femdom fiction it is so difficult to come across works that don't involve some kind of feminization. 

What is the point of female domination if the submissive partner is just going to embody the archaic signs of female submissiveness? Why dominate a man if he is going to be as much of a woman as possible? Why worship femininity if being forced to embody it is some form of humiliation? 

I am a woman. I am attracted to men. I am dominant. I want to dominate men. I know that traditional view of manhood brings to mind aggressive and forcefulness which we associate with dominance. It is an understandable view point to take. But that comes from a world that doesn't exist anymore. Now, domination is quiet, emotional, personal. All things we associate with women. 

So why are people so uncomfortable with men in all their masculinity being dominated? Why do they have to 'lower' themselves (and I use heavy quotations on lower) to the level of female in order to feel comfortable being dominated?

Obviously this is not the case for everyone but it is the majority feelings as far as I see. Cuckoldry is another thing I hate because it is just the woman being dominated, but by a 'real man' because the submissive man doesn't deserve the woman. Bullshit. 

That is false dominance. It creates two tiers of men and the men that fit into the ideal get to be 'real men' and fuck the women whereas the weak feminine men don't. It makes me frustrated and angry. Men are all unique human beings. Some are aggressive, some are sweet, some are both. Some are into lifting weights and drinking beer. Some are into cooking and clothes. Some are into both and many are into neither. 

So, apologies boys I know this was not really a fun one this week but those were some feelings I wanted to share. What are your thoughts on feminization? Of course I want to qualify that there is NO shame to anyone who enjoys it. It is just the fact that it is so pervasive in femdom and some seem to think one can't exist without the other. 


Check out my erotic audio and erotic ASMR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matriarchal Universes in Fiction

Spanking Chronicles: Diaper Position

Spanking Chronicles: Over the Knee