Too Much Self-love?


I'm not going to be coy here. I masturbate too much lately. Another thing that separates me from a lot of other Dommes is that I do not believe that just because you are dominant you get to masturbate whenever you want. 

I value self-discipline. If I am going to demand that from people I'm controlling I am damned well going to lead by example. 

I definitely get to cum a lot more than any boy I deal with but if I can't control myself then what the hell am I doing trying to exert control over someone else. 

I usually find the pleasure of others so much more satisfying than my own but I think it is lockdown and being separated from human contact that makes me so keen to masturbate so often ... like every day.

If one of my boys did this I wouldn't be best impressed. 

I think I mostly do it out of sheer boredom. 

But at the same time I am so busy with work and creating my audio erotica that I am almost working all day. Still, when I get into bed and try to relax I end up touching myself just to bring on that feeling of relaxation. 

I am well aware that as long as it doesn't become an obsession it is not exactly unhealthy but I still don't like that little self-discipline in my life.


Does anyone else have this problem? And if you feel like you over masturbate, why?


Check out my erotic audios and erotic ASMR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matriarchal Universes in Fiction

Spanking Chronicles: Diaper Position

Spanking Chronicles: Over the Knee