New Year's Resolutions for Submissive Boys (and January Schedule)

 Happy New Year boys. I hope this will be a year where people can finally start meeting new people. I miss meeting new boys but obviously that hasn't been possible since the start of the year. 

My optimism leads me to believe that this will be a much better year. So I working on some New Year's resolutions for any boys out there who want to follow them. 

  • Do more chores
I know this is one I talk about all the time but it is an important one. Domestic service is a big part of submission, especially if you take your submission outside of the bedroom. 
  • Try role play
Role play with a power dynamic concept is a great way to anchor yourself in submission. If you play Boss/employee, teacher/student, or anything else you put yourself in a state where you are meant to be deferential. So it feels more natural.
  • Practice self-discipline
Another thing I preach on my blog is the importance of boys being self-sufficient. It is more than natural to put a woman in charge of your life but woman are human too. And the more discipline your can instill in yourself the more effective a sub you will be. So spank yourself and even cage yourself if you need to. 
  • Show more deference to your mother
Many people take the dom/sub relationship as something sexual. It often isn't. A boy's mother is their first image of a woman and she deserves respect. Although keep in mind that some boys may have narcissistic or abusive mothers (and that may be the reason they seek out kinder dominant woman). If that is the case disregard this and choose an older woman in your life to look to. Perhaps a kind Aunt or teacher. 
  • Show more deference to your sisters
Much like the previous point, sisters are important women in your life. Encourage their strength and thank them for all they do for you. If you can serve them in some discreet ways like offering to babysit their children, or drive them places, etc. 

Okay boys. Those are some New Year's Resolutions. When you perform them let me know how they go. 

As for my New Year's Resolution. Mine's is to make a needy boy of mine more self-sufficient. I'll update you on him next Friday. 

Happy New Year and here is the January upload schedule for my erotic audio stories.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matriarchal Universes in Fiction

Spanking Chronicles: Diaper Position

Spanking Chronicles: Over the Knee