Why Do I Find Men Doing Chores So Sexy

I know so many woman say that a man doing chores is sexy. They mean that the idea and the thought behind it is sexy. That is not what I mean. 

Watching a man do chores literally makes me wet. 

Why is this? 


When I was younger I found it so weird. I would see a man doing the dishes on TV and there was nothing sexual about it whatsoever but it would turn me on more than if he were naked. There was no-one I could really talk to about it because, who the hell gets turned on by chores?

I guess there are women who would find a man, naked except for an apron, doing domestic work and following orders, sexy. I would agree with them. However, that falls into the area of role play. It is inherently a sexual situation so it stands to reason that it would be sexy. 

For me all a man has to do is pick up a vacuum cleaner and I want to put him on his back and have sex with him then and there. 

Obviously it is not an overwhelming urge. I have control over myself. I don't go jumping on on men whenever they do something vaguely domestic. Still, every adult thinks about sex several times a day and everyone has different triggers. This just happens to be one of mine. 


I have two boys in my life to whom I administer discipline. My relationships with them are not sexual in nature. They just need help structuring their lives, and need a woman to help them with that. I've written posts before about one of my boys who got a spanking because he wasn't wearing a mask when he should have been. He can be quite thoughtless around the things in his life that aren't set around a timetable. However, when something is set in stone he responds to it very well. So, I have never had any problem getting him to complete his household chores. 

My other boy is quite different. He is intelligent and thoughtful but also very lazy when he wants to be. This is partially why he needs discipline. If he doesn't have a concrete reason to do something he will find an excuse not to do it. 

I get very frustrated with him sometimes because most of his more severe spankings have been around him neglecting his household chores. If I am going to his place to administer a spanking for an unrelated reason the house will always be spotless because my arrival is a reason to clean up. Still, I know that he doesn't keep his house tidy otherwise. So, at random times in the week I will order him to send me pictures of his house and if it is not tidy I will punish him. He is always sorry but only when I catch him. 

It is disappointing me that he regrets, not the fact the he is lazy. So he is a boy that definitely needs a lot of work. If he can't feel sorry for his own short-comings then he needs much more than spankings. He needs regular maintenance. He probably needs something closer to a 24/7 arrangement.

I suppose his slovenly attitude serves me well as it means there is no chance of me ever developing attraction to him. Once the sexual component is removed discipline becomes more effective. (Not that sex can't be useful when it comes to disciplining boys.)


So what do you all think about chores? Are they sexy? Do any of you feel as strongly about them as I do or am I just weird?


Check out my erotic audios and erotic ASMR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matriarchal Universes in Fiction

Spanking Chronicles: Diaper Position

Spanking Chronicles: Over the Knee